People have always been at the centre of what we do, and we’re proud of the team we have at Laker. We recruit locally, we make sure our people have the right training and we provide development opportunities which benefit both their personal growth and our business. It’s through these values that we are able to make a difference to the communities that we serve.
Are you interested in working for Laker but don't see any vacancies that are suitable for your skill set? Submit a speculative CV to email@example.com and we will contact you once something suitable arises.
We welcome CVs from:
- Customer Service/Call Centre Support Officers & Administrators
- Trades People – Plumbers, Carpenters, Electrical Engineers, Gas Engineers, Painters, Decorators etc
- Multi Trade Operatives
- Surveyors & Business Managers
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to us keeping it on file for a 12 month period.
Kitchen Installers (19/11/20)
Laker BMS Ltd is currently recruiting for experienced Kitchen Fitters, Multi Trade Operatives, Gas Engineers and Electricians to join our expanding workforce and be part of the company’s future development.
£27k-£40k p.a. + Dependent upon experience + Pension
An exciting opportunity for an experienced multi-skilled Kitchen Fitter / Kitchen Installer to join Laker BMS, a family owned building management specialist with over 40 years’ experience of operating within private and public sectors on a National scale
Field Based – ideal location – Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Walsall, Kidderminster, Worcester, Leicester, Derby, West Bromwich, Stourbridge
Laker's deliver kitchen installations for major kitchen retailers by providing high quality installation services to their clients. Plumbing skills are essential for this role, additional skills including plastering and tiling are advantageous.
· A skilled Kitchen Fitter / Kitchen Installer, proven experience of working within a private setting is required.
· Possess excellent knowledge of all aspects of kitchen fitting including specialist worktop joints i.e. mitre and biscuit joints.
· Plumbing skills are required.
· Other skills such as plastering and tiling are highly advantageous.
· Keen eye for detail with a high standard of workmanship.
· A full UK driving license is required – ability to travel throughout the Midlands region.
· Good communication and customer service skills.
· Able to work alone and problem-solving abilities.
· Punctuality and good time management.
· Must have own tools.
You will be provided with a company van and fuel card.
To apply for the role of Kitchen Fitter / Kitchen Installer (Multi-skilled) please forward your CV and work portfolio to Peter O’Driscoll at Laker BMS.
Reference ID: Midlands Kitchen Fitter
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £27,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
COVID-19 considerations: Successful applicants will be provided with full PPE
Laker as a business is experiencing rapid growth and can offer any potential candidates future internal progression opportunities. As well as working in a fun, team committed and customer focused environment.
How to apply:
You can apply for this role or obtain further information by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org