Laker offers bespoke maintenance and repairs services for care home providers, private customers and the NHS. All of our services are designed to maintain and improve people’s lives. As an established contractor with nearly 40 years experience we provide a quality driven professional service to meet all your repairs, maintenance and improvement requirements including;
- 24/7 Emergency Repairs & Maintenance Service
- Access Solutions – including Aids and Adaptations Works
- Full Internal Maintenance and Improvement Services
- Full External Maintenance and Improvement Services
- Green Deal/ECO energy reduction measures.
- Safety and Legislative Compliance works
All of our solutions are designed to help you to comply with the following acts;
1) Disability Discrimination Act 1995
2) Equality Act 2010
3) Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
4) The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
5) IEE Wiring Regulations
6) National Health Service Community Care Act - 1990
Typical works undertaken
Access Solutions; Level Access Showers, Wet Rooms, Shower Seats, Grab Rails, Safety
Flooring, Approved Shower Enclosures and Access Ramps
Safety & Compliance; PAT Testing, Fixed Electrical Testing, Fire Alarm Installation and
Testing, Gas Safety Certification, Boiler Servicing, Water Testing, Emergency Lighting.
Internal Maintenance: Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry, General Maintenance, Shower/Wet
Rooms, Sensory Rooms and Tiling.
External: Roof & Gutter, Patios/Decking, Drives, Fencing, Extensions and Windows and Doors.
What can you expect from us?
Over 40 Years Delivery Experience
DBS Checked staff experienced within the Care Home Environment
Clear Fixed Pricing
What are the benefits of using Laker?
Delivering a private community support package of works
Reducing energy consumption and utility bills
Maximising the life of your properties components, equipment, and systems
Eliminating preventable failures and repairs
Avoiding damages and repair consequences of equipment or system failures
Lowering overall repair costs
Get in touch
For more information on what Laker could do for you, please do contact us. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 024 7684 1770.